Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Surprisingly Stylish: Kmart Boots!



Let me tell you, I am one frugal gal. While I do agree in investing in good quality staples (little black dress, classic pumps, sturdy pea-coat), it seems silly to splurge on a whole new wardrobe every season. So when I find a great deal, I'm happy as a clam (how happy are clams, anyway?). And of course, I want to share them  with all of you! 

Here's the deal: The Kmarts in my town all closed up (or so I thought!) and they seemed to be gone forever, a long lost childhood candy land. A good friend of mine needed some materials for our pub crawl costumes(!) and, oddly, no store in town had what we were looking for. What a surprise when she ended up on my doorstep, supply list completed, and said she got everything at Kmart! Turns out, there is one left in town, it just happens to be in a pretty sketchy part of town.

Here are some ankle boots perfect for fall that I can't wait to go try on!


These little ankle booties are going to look great with some tights and a flirty dress. Plus, they look soooo much like the Steve Madden ones I spotted the other day! $16.99

Bongo Women's Hideaway Sueded Short Cowboy Boot - Taupe at Kmart.com
 Pinch me now! I love the rocker vibe these ankle boots have, but if you look closely, the feminine detail gives a vintage touch. At $19.99, they've got the perfectly worn in look with the brand new glory!

Pink Duchess Women's Mae Flat Ankle Bootie - Black at Kmart.com

To go out with a bang, check out the stunning Sparkle Lace up Botties! Treat these right and they'll reward you with plenty of compliments! With good reason; how perfect would these be with a pair of skinnies and a that perfect top?! $22.49

Qupid Women's Puffin-06 Sparkle Lace Up Bootie - Champagne Glitter at Kmart.com

Aren't you so excited for boot weather? Have you purchased anything fun at Kmart recently? I'm dying to know!




No comments:

Post a Comment