Saturday, July 28, 2012

Beauty Bit: Drugstore Purchases

As it would be, right when I declare Tiny Luxuries will only have "a little bit of beauty" in it, I go ahead and post a whole bit about makeup! So be it. Having recently ran out of foundation, I decided this was the perfect time to test out some highly praised BB Creams. I grabbed ones from my favorite drugstore brands, Maybelline and Garnier. As soon as I get enough wear out of them, I'll write up a comparison. 

Not wanting my lases to feel neglected, I picked out a new mascara too. I opted for the Voluminous False Fiber Lases by Loreal. Perhaps the shiny tube may have swayed my decision?! And lastly, my hard-working hands deserve a little love too, so I finally grabbed a lilac color (I am probably the last person in their twenties to have purchased this!).

Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any questions about any items I purchased? Leave them in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment